3D vision with Kinect, Processing, Arduino, and MakerBot
Welcome to the Vision Revolution. With the Microsoft Kinect you can now use 3D computer vision technology to make 3D scans of people and objects, detect gestures and track people's bodies, and build interactive applications of all kinds. This hands-on guide provides all the technical and conceptual information you need to build cool applications with Kinect, using the Processing programming language, the Arduino microcontroller, and the MakerBot 3D printer.
- Read the Table of Contents
- See all the code samples on Github
- Making Things See Flickr Set
- Making Things See videos on Vimeo
- Download the assets for Chapter 3
- Get the SimpleOpenNI Processing library